AS PART OF OUR REGULATORY OBLIGATION TO THE FINANCIAL SERVICES AND MARKETS ACT 2000, YOU ARE REQUIRED TO DECLARE THE TYPE OF INVESTOR THAT YOU ARE. REGISTERING DOES NOT COMMIT YOU TO ANY INVESTMENT.
I make this statement so that I can receive promotional communications relating to non-readily realisable securities as a restricted investor. I declare that I qualify as a restricted investor because both of the following apply:
You must agree to the following statements.*
* - In the preceding twelve months, I have not invested more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.
* - I undertake that in the following twelve months, I will not invest more than 10% of my net assets in non-readily realisable securities.*
Net assets for these purposes do not include:
* - I accept that the investments to which the promotions will relate may expose me to a significant risk of losing all of the money or other property invested.
* - I am aware that it is open to me to seek advice from an authorised person who specialises in advising on non-readily realisable securities.
* - I agree to Ezytrac Group of Companies and out product and service providers to keeping a record of these declarations and providing it to the FCA in event of an investigation.
Ordinary (Restricted) Investor Certification